6.6.15

Don't run in Rubber Boots!

We went to our favourite outdoor space for a water bug hunt.  I didn't get many pictures as Zoe was a bit fussy.  The big kids have done this outing before so they were a bit bored and explored in the creek a bit further than I would have liked.  Benji had a great time searching for bugs.

Unfortunately, the big kids decided on an impromptu race through the gravel parking lot in rubber boots.  Deeply competitive, the one losing gave the one winning a bit of a shove and she went flying and landed HARD on her knees.  I knew immediately that it wasn't something my little first aid kit could patch up so off to the ER we went.  Two hours and four stitches later we were all resting at home.  Poor girl.  It really is an awful scrape.  And her brother felt absolutely awful about it.





After a few days healing.




No comments:

Post a Comment